Thursday, 14 September 2017

7 Days to Die - Base No. 2 Tour


Just as humanities evolution progresses through a series of technological stages so does your progress through 7 Days to Die. I'm at - what I would call - the 'Iron and Flagstone' age, though I have just started dabbling with some steel items.

I have just finished my video tour of this - my second - base in my first season of 7 Days to Die. So, without further ado, welcome to 'Casa Milgeek'...



Apologies for the mixed quality of this video, by the way, but I was trying out both some new software and a new microphone (so I was continually tinkering with settings and levels). I also split the editing between Mac and PC - just to compare workflow - and brought the footage, graphics and audio files together on the PC in Power Director 15.

My 'Death Garden'...Please do stand on the 'grass'!
My 'zombie-proof' (?) minibike storage solution.

Hopefully, I will get better than this...But - unfortunately - I cannot change the fact that my voice has absolutely no personality whatsoever! That's just the way it is, I'm afraid.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment